the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 28, 2024, 07:28:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Blood And Rust: Part two (the voice and the serpent)

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood And Rust: Part two (the voice and the serpent)  (Read 1839 times)
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« on: November 20, 2011, 06:00:45 am »

"Captain Sinjino, sir.", her feet touched to ground right before Charkan, bowing and spreading her arms to the side in a show of respect. "You can call me Captain Sinjino."

There was an air of admiration in her tone, as if she had just met someone whom she valued dearly. Indeed, that was exactly the case for the Marakiri, to be in the midst of, let alone work alongside and talk with, one of the most important figures in her life.

"So it is true...", she continued, engrossed in the chance encounter. "The famed captain who laid to rest the most notorious Perrachi in history."

"General Charkan, it is an honor to personally meet you!", she promptly offered her hand, somewhat nervously, towards the war hero. "If I might be so bold as to say that your actions have contributed immensely to how I came about my career! It has always been my dream to work alongside yourself, and hopefully do for my people, and the galaxy as well, what you have done for yours!"
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum