the Kosmosis Chronicles
April 19, 2024, 12:18:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Blood And Rust: Part two (the voice and the serpent)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood And Rust: Part two (the voice and the serpent)  (Read 1872 times)
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 12:07:54 pm »

Uneni did not appreciate the shots and explosions hitting his face, but he'd had worse. Like artillery fire, or the time he died. Or the other time he died.

First, he wrapped his tail around a tower, and casualy pulled it down. Triggering a chain reaction. Yes, like dominoes, but crunchier. Big enough set piece for ya?

Then he casualy straffed the team with his head, trampling Ke'ras and Sawi into the ground, and smacking Sinjino upward with his forehead. But before She could reach the arc of her flight, one of his many hands snatched her out of the air.

Far above, Marangreim was having some problems.

"uh, I can't jump. I mean, I physicaly cant jump."

But he did his best to contribute. he held out his arm and pointed a tube shaped weapon at Uneni. He pulled the trigger, and a stream of liquid fire poured forth. in a few moments, the snake was covered in fire. But it didn't seem to mind much. It didn't even drop Sin

Wonderful. why didn't I ever think of this? now instead of a giant worm, I have a flaming giant worm! Sure, he'll burn to death in a few hours, but then I can rebuild him fireproof

"..."

but then a pillar collided with his pillar.
Marang took off down the steep slope. he reached the base and slid to a halt, thankfully avoiding crashing into a canal, which was now largely coated in chemical fire. Shrugging, he joined the attack with his RPG's

And Niyames was nowhere to be seen.
Report Spam   Logged

But that's another story for another time...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum