the Kosmosis Chronicles
April 16, 2024, 12:26:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Community Consensus on Physical and Technological Matters: Discussion

Poll
Question: Shall we restore the status of Plasma Weaponry back to the status quo?
Yes.
No.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Consensus on Physical and Technological Matters: Discussion  (Read 2608 times)
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2011, 07:57:17 pm »

It wouldn't violate cosmic law because that law wouldn't exist.
it wouldnt be an exeption to the laws of physics because that law of physics does not exist.

when I siad I dont want anything that bends the laws of physics. I meant in-universe. of course it breaks our laws of physics, which is why we wouldnt have the same one there. It's the Kosmosis universal laws I dont want bent.

you can't establish it as a universal law that things cant go faster than the speed of light and then have things go faster then the speed of light. its not right. (which is why you dont establish it as a universal law that things can't go faster than the speed of light, so things can go faster than the speed of light. )

By your logic, all we need to go FTL is enough fuel.
all you need to go FTL is enough fuel.

finaly, I dont see how it's vague. matter is not limited to traveling under the speed of light. there is nothing else that would be changed, atoms nor stars. everything still functions the same with no oddities.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 08:02:51 pm by Bard » Report Spam   Logged

But that's another story for another time...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum