the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 28, 2024, 02:30:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Photos Empire

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos Empire  (Read 1262 times)
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:59:18 pm »

While this may be a military update, don't you worry; I'll have that "Life of a Photos citizen" thing tomorrow after school; this is just to sate my urge for destruction after an incredibly frustrating day >:\
Not that I'm ****ed or anything now, it'll still make me feel better Wink

MASS-REACTIVE RIFLE:
A recent development, the Mass-Reactive weapon, or MRR for short, is a medium-range rifle that packs a whollop at the cost of a slow rate of fire and possessing both a high weight and a high recoil (even Photos in powered armor have a hard time firing the things without a shoulder stock; trying to fire one unarmored would probably either break your shoulder, rip your arms off, or both; the recoil is enough to send the rifle almost equal to an armored person's head).
They provide Photos infantry with a decent anti tank/swarm weapon without having to lug around something big and heavy like a rocket launcher or Heavy Plasma Repeater.
And oh my, what is this? An image? HAND DRAWN, no less?

PLASMA GRENADES: The ubiquitous Plasma Grenade; it's still pretty much the same design that's been used sense the Great War, modified with newer explosives for a higher yield, of course. It's quite simple; Press big red button on top, chuck at enemy. For the more clever, there are different settings; four, to be exact. The first and standard is Delay, or DLY on the Grenade itself. You also have Timer, which goes for nine seconds as apposed to the regular four, and Proximity, essentially turning the grenade into a makeshift land mine. The fourth, Contact, is only used when the grenade is loaded into a Grenade Launcher; with the rocket fixed onto the back by the 'Launcher, it becomes an RPG by definition; It's a grenade that's rocket powered and explodes on contact. These things have many unorthodox uses, some that have been added to the "rulebook". How do you take out a tank when you have no anti-tank weapons? Easy, roll a grenade down the barrel of the main gun! Of course, you have the fun of climbing up on the tank and not getting the grenade (and your hand!) blown off when the main gun fires. Oh, and the barrel being too small for the grenade to fit. There's that too.
But still, it works ever-so-slightly more often than it doesn't. Because I say so. So I win.
That is said in jest. Waka Waka, please don't hurt me...

Ok, don't know what happened with the grenade; I rotated it properly in Photobucket, but for some reason it's still on it's side, and has become stretched for some reason. It was supposed to be round (granted, if there's one geometric shape I can't draw it's a frickin circle, but that's beside the point).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:02:52 pm by GroxGlitch » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum