the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 28, 2024, 09:29:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Off-Topic Topic!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Off-Topic Topic!  (Read 1373 times)
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2011, 11:12:19 pm »

Well, GS had one, so why not have one here too. This way we don't have a quadrillion different threads in here; we can have a quadrillion different posts in one thread to sift through instead! Not gonna post anything right now, but it's here for when the time comes.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:43:44 pm »

Cry
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
UFO King

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 05:07:53 am »

Now I think Saturnian colonization is a better idea than ever. I'll bet perrachi art must be pretty rich and inspired when they've got a moon and a fancy set of rings. Dammit, why couldn't some asteroids wander in or something? Where's my ring system; this is the future! Where's my jetpack and flying car, too? Ah well, I guess the future isn't so cool after all. I'll go download some iPod songs on the Internet and Skype with my friends about the latest in exoplanets and metamaterials.
Report Spam   Logged
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:48:40 pm »

As I said back on the OTT back at GS, a major windstorm last night knocked out the majority of the power for my town and most of the towns nearby.
WHY THE FREAK ARE WE HAVING 60 MPH WINDSTORMS IN CALIFORNIA-
Anyway, I'll probably be out of contact for the next day or so (Plus side being I have no school today or tomorrow!).
Sorry guys.
On a related note, I now hate windstorms. I swear, I thought my bloody windows were going to shatter, the things were shaking so hard. Again, sixty mile per hour winds, steady for a number of hours? Where the hell am I, Florida? I thought we had earthquakes out here!
Report Spam   Logged
Badger Man 22

Your body loves you

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 10:22:25 pm »

It's called the beginning of the end bro.
Report Spam   Logged
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 06:36:06 am »

Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 07:08:10 pm »

Some very enlightening words from Dr. Richard Boylan.
Report Spam   Logged

GroxGlitch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 07:40:35 pm »

I might be on less than usual the last few days, I just found out my Grandpa has Leukemia.
Report Spam   Logged
SarahGyser11

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 09:47:39 am »

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum