the Kosmosis Chronicles
April 19, 2024, 10:58:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Invasion of Darkness

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Invasion of Darkness  (Read 1047 times)
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2011, 08:03:30 pm »

May I ask why it is that no sooner we move over here everything is getting flipped on it's head? I mean, disputing plasma weaponry is one thing, but c'mon...changing it from a galaxy (which it has been the last two era's, I really have to wonder why we're doing this when it's damn near a tradition as a galaxy) to a political sphere thing...the hell is this, Battletech?
I hate to say it, but ever sense we moved over here, the phrase "if it ain't broke don't fix it" has crossed my mind repeatedly. Especially the downsizing the galaxy thing; if this was a sub-universe, that'd be one thing, but you're talking taking the primary place, where the majority of everything happens, and downsizing it several scales of magnitude.
In addition, I honestly thought this nameless invasion being explained away as a game thing was a bloody joke. Furthermore, if you're explaining away the nameless as a whole away as something invented away for this game, that's kinda a big F-U to all the work Yuu put into them, is it not?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum