the Kosmosis Chronicles
April 19, 2024, 09:36:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

[IoD] And so it begins...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [IoD] And so it begins...  (Read 1624 times)
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2012, 11:32:59 pm »

"That ship," 'u'Sadow pointed to a single ship that stood out among the response fleet's vessels. "That ship appears to be the command ship. Make it dead."
The Fear's main gun angled to Aguilan's  ship, barrel glowing as energy built up. A second before it fired, the space around the barrel distorted, warping out as the lightning bolt-esque energy beam streaked towards the command ship.  When the feedback died down, the ship remained unscathed. The shields were down, and energy arced from the hull, but it was undamaged.
"Un-be-lieveable...?" 'u'Sadow breathed. "Follow up, keep it targeted. Kill the head and the body will die." The main gun fired again, but the unbelievable happened. The shot was blocked by a massive ship, appearing as if from thin air.
"Tell me, 'u'Sadow, just how did you think this would end?"
The ship that had materialized was the Leviathan. Behind it, hundreds of other Photos ships materialized.
Val'ones cracked his knuckles, grinning.
"Let'em have a few vollies off the side guns then move into firing position for the main gun." He switched the comms channel from general to the response fleet's channel.
"I trust my timing is as impeccable as usual, Captain?" He said jokingly.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum