the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 28, 2024, 10:48:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The end of an era...and a beginning?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of an era...and a beginning?  (Read 1410 times)
UFO King

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2012, 02:09:10 am »

Then we'll push like we've never pushed before! (Wow, that sounded strange...) I'm not so sure about a webcomic unless it's really well-planned and we're serious about it, but a DA group sounds more convenient for the time being. I think coming up with a multifaceted, solidified, well-thought-out story is what this 'verse needs. Instead of random stories all over the place, we should establish a real plotline that actually focuses on characters and is planned out. I'm thinking not so much Firefly or Mass Effect (don't even think about 3's ending!), but rather a few different plots that eventually merge in some fashion. Like, maybe we've got a mep and an ilyarra forming a resistance group within the Yerxic Star Empire, and meanwhile some sombreron is trying to find out what happened to the nauceans on Beyon, then there's some USSS-type guys struggling with racial tensions in goonal space.

Shame about crazen. You shall be well-remembered.

Oh, and speaking of planning, we'll probably need another canon overhaul - only this time without the endless paperwork of shifting through archives. I'm thinking an actual overhaul, as in a new "incarnation". One that simplifies stuff, and reworks a lot of ill-thought-out concepts. We need more realistic relationships - it seems that previously, either two groups were super-friendly or they were at war. We need stuff like racism and controversy, things that reflect the depth and complexity of societies. Plot holes must be removed! I want to emphasize that I really love this universe, it's just that I believe it needs a better medium than a forum.

That is, of course, if you're all up for it...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum