the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 28, 2024, 03:15:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Universal Data sheet: think tank.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Universal Data sheet: think tank.  (Read 1128 times)
UFO King

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2011, 10:09:07 pm »

Figures that would be Bard's addition. What's up with you and important single figures, anyway? What would you write down there if you were asked to make a sheet for humans, eh? Jesus, Isaac Newton, who? There are too many important figures, so details like that don't deserve their own section unless the general culture and psychology of the species places great importance on it.

Speaking of which, I agree with Yuu. Most of section 6 seems a bit too monocultural, so until then we should keep those parts general and vague and/or just include details from several major cultures of the species.

Other than that, this looks fantastic! My only additional complaint is that we need some defining units for the sections dealing with statistics, i.e. "g"s for gravity, kPa for pressure, all that. And there should be more defined rules on biochemistry: we need fundamental element, atmosphere, solvent, and gravity. Unless they live in outer space or whatever. Wait... In that case, we only need gravity! The L-Classes of my planet sheet can take care of the rest. Mind if I post that here, or should I create a separate topic?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum