the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 28, 2024, 01:49:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Universal Data sheet: think tank.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Universal Data sheet: think tank.  (Read 1127 times)
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 12:06:38 am »

Figures that would be Bard's addition. What's up with you and important single figures, anyway? What would you write down there if you were asked to make a sheet for humans, eh? Jesus, Isaac Newton, who? There are too many important figures, so details like that don't deserve their own section unless the general culture and psychology of the species places great importance on it.
I take back my take back.

Lets write a book on WWI. whats that? We should say something about that Hindenburg fellow? Cant imagine why. Single figures aren't important.

but actualy I was talking about listing the unimportant people. when I said characters I didnt mean historicaly important figures. I meant your characters. any character you have. not just the leader of the free world. you probably arent going to RP as him anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

But that's another story for another time...
UFO King

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 12:22:39 am »

Oh, I get it now. Thanks for clarifying.

I suppose people who were important in recent history and possibly those who were really, really instrumental in the shaping of the species' culture could be included.
Report Spam   Logged
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 07:30:49 am »

Probably a list of RPs involved in as well so people could more easily extract stuff like feats and quotes.
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 12:50:28 am »

yea having a catagory of planet works, but we also should have a full data sheet like the people one.
Report Spam   Logged

But that's another story for another time...
Augustus

Morituri te salutant!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 01:41:38 am »

It also be a good repsitory for all these PCs we have.
Report Spam   Logged

Memento mori.
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 01:50:22 am »

I second that.

Helps smooth things out and eliminates the need for rummaging through old RPs just to read some info that people forgot.
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum