the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 29, 2024, 12:06:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Blood and Rust

Poll
Question: Uneni?
Snake - 2 (66.7%)
worm - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood and Rust  (Read 4889 times)
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2011, 12:44:37 pm »

alright, but if you (or anyone else) is going to post, do so soon, cause i'm moving on quick.
 btw, you can still join, up untill the part with the lake. you'll know what i'm talking about when it happens.

In any case, maybe we could say that Iavolg are fast-evolving fast-growing extremophiles? Basically, kinda like WH40k orks, but with the microscopic strains being on the same level of resilience as waterbears?

And designed and managed by millions of supercomputers.

How do you get the inspiration for this stuff?

Sometimes music (for the graid mostly), sometimes history, often dreams.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:41:42 pm by Bard » Report Spam   Logged

But that's another story for another time...
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 06:34:01 am »

UFO, I think that's your cue?
Report Spam   Logged

Bard

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2011, 07:41:44 pm »

Alright, i'm giving up. I considered writing a long, tedious rant explaining step by step why this always fails and explaining everything you all do wrong (such as never post, wait for someone else to do it for you) but I decided against it.

gg
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 07:04:12 pm by Bard » Report Spam   Logged

UFO King

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 08:00:16 pm »

Good lord, some people have absolutely zero patience.
Report Spam   Logged
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2011, 08:24:50 pm »

Alright, i'm giving up. I considered writing a long, tedious rant explaining step by step why this always fails and explaining everything you all do wrong (such as never post, wait for someone else to do it for you) but I decided against it.

gg

Not everyone can formulate RP posts all day, just sayin'.

I's not abandoned, just people are busy right now, and half-dazed people aren't necessarily conductive to RPing. And then there's sleeping in and trying to catch class, which is exactly what I'm going to do right now.
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2011, 08:40:10 pm »

Good lord, some people have absolutely zero patience.

uh, i've been waiting since 2009.

oh, and you can ignore posts like that. they are just to promote calm in my mind by expelling unpleasing thoughts. this whole thing is very theraputic for me.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:43:42 pm by Bard » Report Spam   Logged

Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2011, 08:53:14 pm »

No worries, bro.

*hugs*

Last minute check before I leave.

Well, gotta go!

My team is gonna kill me... >_>
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2011, 09:14:09 pm »

but really I would like to do this. i've spent an unhealthy amount of time planning it.
Report Spam   Logged

Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2011, 11:16:05 pm »

Umm, guys?   Huh
Report Spam   Logged

Badger Man 22

Your body loves you

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2011, 12:44:27 am »

If the species I already posted wasn't the way it was I'd join this. Maybe I'll bring the seeonsurm over too, just a bit different. Then catch up with the RP, and join. >.>
Report Spam   Logged
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2011, 01:05:27 am »

see, that's why I have like 7 races, most of which have many sub cultures and varying personalities within them I have a character for any situation.

I only need at least one more post (you know who you are) before I can start the adventure proper.
Report Spam   Logged

Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2011, 03:48:52 am »

Charkan had made sure to brush up on his xenobiology after inadvertently mistaking that makal for a gelatin dessert back at Corion's place.

That must've been really awkward, huh?  Undecided

EDIT:

The person that approached Charkan was Sinjino, a Marakiri. Also, she approached him using one of those flight packs common to Marakiri.   Smiley
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:45:26 am by Yuu » Report Spam   Logged

UFO King

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2011, 10:46:53 am »

The whole makal affair is his own Noodle Incident. That species doesn't think too kindly of him as slakos or agariki do.
Just because she's flying doesn't mean he couldn't jusge her height, especially since he's of a species that can fly.
Oh, and I think all the non-graid are wearing environment suits. It makes sense, because this whole thing must have been cobbled together rather hastily by the graidient government and room-temperature nitrogen isn't that common among any of the other races I can think of.
EDIT: Just so you know, aficionado is an English approximation of what amounts to a Fethant term, kind of like "mate" or "lorry" or "telecast".
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:58:30 am by UFO King » Report Spam   Logged
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2011, 11:23:47 am »

Sorry for the rather lackluster intro, but I've been busy and just now had the chance to sit down and get a post in. Sorry guys Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2011, 12:55:17 pm »

none of the graid governments could not have organized something like this. they basicaly don't exist off of the homeworld. the majority of graid offworld are affiliated with a variety of governments and organizations. Marangreim is of Earthsky's Salom, but he's the exception, not the rule.

so I think of it as more of a join council. probably set to be breathable to whatever race built this ship.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum