the Kosmosis Chronicles
March 28, 2024, 10:36:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Blood and Rust

Poll
Question: Uneni?
Snake - 2 (66.7%)
worm - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Blood and Rust  (Read 4884 times)
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2011, 02:38:51 am »

Well, whenever any of you have the time, I'll be grateful.
Report Spam   Logged

But that's another story for another time...
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2011, 10:17:47 pm »

I thought I remembered someone mentioning growths on his back and I figured "hey, we haven't tried blowing those up yet, let's try that."
Sorry for any misconceptions or mistakes.
Report Spam   Logged
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2011, 02:27:09 am »

More or less. They where flagella-esque things streaming down it's back. So with it's ring of arms and propelling tentacles, its a pretty hairy worm.

Oh, and not a bad choice.
Report Spam   Logged

GroxGlitch

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2012, 07:26:09 pm »

Is someone going to move it along?
Report Spam   Logged
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2012, 08:11:56 am »

I'd really love to, but I still have my comprehensive exam tomorrow. Will post the day after.
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
Bard

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2012, 08:39:00 pm »

That would make me happy. Wish badger would come back. And I know your out there, UFO.
Report Spam   Logged

Bard

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2012, 12:36:48 pm »

So I think i'll just say how it was supposed to end, seeing as this isn't going to work.
Report Spam   Logged

Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2012, 09:59:36 pm »

So far, the only guys that are posting are you, me, Grox, and some time ago, Ovi.

Hmm... I wonder how the others are doing.
Report Spam   Logged

"That bastard is watching that **** playing with a ****" should actually be a perfectly polite sentence to describe a child watching a dog play with some sticks. But it's not, because they somehow became offensive.
GroxGlitch

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2012, 10:22:43 pm »

Yeah, where's KitKat, UFO, Raz, ect. ect.
This is starting to get depressing. This is one of my favorite things, and having seen these last few projects die pains me on a level few things can, having sunk, what now, 3-4 years of my life into this?
Report Spam   Logged
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: February 29, 2012, 12:20:16 am »

Some sections of GS aren't doing as well as I'd love to either.

And if it weren't for the "No Affairs of Other Boards" thing in the other forums I go to, I'd have plastered those sites with invitations to this site.

Hmm, how about attracting some members from Sagan4? Or DeviantArt, at least as artists?
Report Spam   Logged

Withp Returnae

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2012, 09:05:14 am »

So far, the only guys that are posting are you, me, Grox, and some time ago, Ovi.

Hmm... I wonder how the others are doing.

And me? 0.0
Report Spam   Logged
Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2012, 11:31:55 am »

D'oh.

Sorry 'bout that, memory kinda failed me back there.

Anyways, looking forward on the story's conclusion, Bard. Sorry about the case of inactivity. I'm sure this'll still rock if you want to convert it to story or synopsis format, what with your attention to detail even in your stubs, let alone this sizeable RP.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Bard

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 18, 2012, 09:08:07 pm »

Niyames wasn't stupid enough to plug himself into a beta-version hnangha; dangerous, and if it failed everyone would be united against him. so he used a puppet, Agnasi, to enslave the children of the Larentili.

the plan was for it to conquer the other four major nations, and then he would quietly replace Agansi at the helm. That last part...didn't work out as planned, partially due to a certain Angry daughter of his (still alive, actually), but Niyames is nothing if not persistant, and decided to wait for a chance to try again.

Agnasi himself was just a brain-dead orphan hooked up to a machine.
Hnangha was his lifesupport, still tied to it's main function, despite it's growing sapience (from the minds of the dead) and size (from the bodies of the dead)

I won't go into the Four because they don't really matter to this synopsis. Though they have a pretty important part to the plot as well.

Niyames would kill Agnasi near the end and start the procces to take his place. Hnangha would then fill him with all the pain he had been saving up for the last thirty odd years, to slow him down before complete takeover.
At this point, it would all depend on the actions you took and had taken throughout the story. I though of at least five possible outcomes. Ultimate bad one, You could fail to stop him (or, if you hadn't figured it out, perhaps protected him), and he would become a recurring enemy, devouring worlds with his Machines and Iavolg.

ultimate good ending, you stop him, freeing Hnangha and the Larentili, and the whole team and the Four get to live
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 09:11:07 pm by Bard » Report Spam   Logged

Yuu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 18, 2012, 09:30:54 pm »

Dang, would've been awesome to get Hnangha on our side.   Cool

Also, Niyames is officially a complete monster. I mean, using an orphan, a weak, estranged and possibly psychologically traumatized orphan as a scapegoat?   Sad
Report Spam   Logged

GroxGlitch

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 18, 2012, 10:22:01 pm »

Re'vas would have loved bunting a gyro-round through his skull >:/
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum